World Cup Boycott

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just when I thought I was starting to enjoy soccer...

Just when I was starting to learn a little something about the sport...

Just when the World Cup was really starting to hold my attention...

FIFA goes and pulls this stunt.

I have 3 problems with this. One is that indeed, anyone can wear any color they damn well please.

But that's not my biggest problems.

My biggest problems are:

1 - They kicked 30 stunningly-hot blondes wearing short skirts out of the stadium.

2 - IT WAS A BEER PROMO!!

Unforgivable. I am boycotting the World Cup.

2 comments:

steves 8:13 PM  

Me too...did the World Cup start yet?

Jay 8:34 PM  

I can't tell. I keep falling asleep. And I am a fan of this sport.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP