I Hate Florida

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

This sucks ass.
I hate Billy Donovan. I hate Florida. I hate the SEC. And what I hate most of all is that the 84 - 75 victory over Ohio State (whom I also hate, but was forced to root for because they are at least a Big 10 school) confirms everything that the talking heads at ESPN have been gushing about for what feels like 6 months (but was really only a couple of days).

And in equally-disappointing news, there was the Tigers' opening day. 5 - 3 loss to the Blue Jays in 10 innings. Yes, boys, you still actually have to play baseball in order to win.

**Update**

Okay, so there is still humor to be found today. I know you can normally post You Tube clips to Blogger, but I want this done quick and dirty. Go check out this video parody of My Humps by Alannis Morrisette. Hysterical.

9 comments:

Anonymous,  8:51 AM  

MEMORANDUM

To: Fergie
From: Everyone
Re: Your music

Stop it. We're begging you. Just stop.

steves 10:00 AM  

I'll take Fergie over Alannis's caterwauling, thought that video was pretty funny. Alannis has to be in the bottom 10, in terms of female singers.

Noah 3:35 PM  

I'll take Fergie over Alannis's caterwauling

Though you missed the point of her pardoy, clouded by your hatred of The Hippie from Canada.

steves 4:40 PM  

No, I'm not that dense. The video was pretty funny.

Mike 6:59 AM  

Wait a second! You mean that was her parody version of a real song? The Fergie version has those same idiotic lyrics?

Tell me it ain't so.

steves 7:30 AM  

Fergie covered it, too. The original version was sung by Woody Guthrie.

Anonymous,  2:22 PM  

Alanis good, Fergie bad.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHTQFQr3U0

~Pols

Noah 3:46 PM  

Over the course of a day, I think I lose about 3 minutes in total staring at that fucking picture.

No kidding. I try to have a cogent debate with steves and I just can't. I'm mesmerized. No fair.

steves 8:54 PM  

I frequently change my avatar on other forums, but I just can't give up this one. It is hypnotic. To this day, I have no idea what her face looks like.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP