Wacky Asians

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back in the 1980's, I had a Van Halen t-shirt that was pretty cool (in my mind). This shirt was like a lot of other 80's clothes, in that it had Japanese writing on it. I haven't a clue what it said, probably something about having relations with goats, but I didn't care. This fad, thankfully, ended. Apparently, in Asia, they still have a similar fad. Signs with English are very popular, though it is clear that something is lost in the translation.







4 comments:

Noah 8:36 AM  

Thank God someone can post on here. The damn legislature has me working towards what will now be 2 straight weeks of 10- to 18-hour days.

B Mac 4:00 PM  

Steve-o: excellent finds. I actually lived in Japan for a few years back in the day, and I can tell you that these are not isolated incidents. The whole country, and a good portion of the continent is... um... interesting.

Smitty, on behalf of that legislature... my bad.

Andy 9:18 PM  

I love the robots!

I will post on this blog someday when the wild, wacky legislature gets done. Hopefully there will be good news...

Bob 11:00 PM  

b mac lived in Japan?

Huh. You think you know a guy.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP