Best Beers EVAH

Friday, May 07, 2010

Whilst big things are, literally, brewing at the Smitty household, including a 3-tap kegerator, entertain yourselves with the following article from Beer Advocate:

Top 100 Beers on the Planet Earth

Michigan-brewed beers appear 7 times on the list:
Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout
Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout
Founders Black Biscuit
Bell's Hopslam
Bell's Burbon Barrel Aged Expedition/Double Cream Blend (aka Black Note)
Kuhnhenn's Raspberry Eisbock

Many of the beers on this list are easily found at most local beer meccas, including our favorite (but vaguely overpriced) Oades Big 10.

Get drinking. There will be a test.

UPDATE

My favorite site from which I purchase brewing supplies and gear, Northern Brewer, has launched a weekly web show called Brewing TV. The inaugura; episode is today!

Brewing TV - Episode 1.1 from Brewing TV on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous 11:34 AM  

Oadies- Good selection, but kinda spendy. Oh well, that is what good selection costs.

I will look at this list when I can do so on an actual computer. It seems my employer prefers that I get something done in the office other than blogging.

steves 6:20 PM  

My employer is the same way. I guess they had problems with people spending 3-4 hours of their work day just goofing around. One woman was running some on-line business.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP