Buy My House

Thursday, April 06, 2006

My lovely beerwife Jennifer, my awesome brewoffspring Isaac and I are moving! We have found a lovely house North of town that we absolutely must have. It is beautiful, it is in a great school system, it is in an affordable and un-snobby, non-gated community, it is right off of the entrance to a complex of major freeways...it is everything we've ever wanted to grow up. Plus, it has a pre-plumbed basement so that I can expand my "major brewing operations!" Or make a rec room, bathroom and fourth bedroom/den like Jen says. I'm still thinkin' brewery. I may even keg my own beer and run tap lines stright into my kitchen...my beer, in my kitchen, all the time.

With that said, this whole idea, this whole goal, this whole dream is based on our being able to sell our house.

So.....BUY MY HOUSE!!!

Built in 1916, our house has all original woodwork and hardwood floors in the dining room and living room. New tile floor has been installed in the kitchen. New self storing storm windows were installed in 2002. Our palatial Bathroom was completely remodeled and updated in January 2004, including updated plumbing and electric. A new very manly deck was put on the back of the house in July 2005. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, over 1200 sq. ft. It's a quiet neighborhood and good neighbors. Convenient to downtown or MSU; 1 mile from the Capitol and LCC, 5 minutes to MSU's campus.

$114,900. Inexpensive. With taxes and a down payment, you're looking at less than $1,000/month.

Interested or have questions? Make a comment in this blog. Pictures available upon request.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  12:25 PM  

:)

Anonymous,  8:49 AM  

better yet - price reduction, it's now 109,900!

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP