Яolcats

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This has been a slow week for me, so until I can work on something a little more substantive, I will throw out Яolcats, a site of Eastern European Lolcats, translated to English. For the most part, I find Lolcats kind of annoying (partially because I am not much of a cat person), but these seem better.



Have strength, my little cabbage. By the mercy of NKVD Order No. 00447, we have been chosen for Resettlement.

We will show the tin mines of Kolyma the true power of the proletariat.




Your inactivity is criminal, porcine gastropod…

Go back to Oklahoma!

1 comments:

Noah 3:05 PM  

Much funnier than the intentionally-misspelled lolcats we get here. I really dislike lolcats. These, though, have a oint and are way funnier.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP