An open letter to Tiger Johnny Damon's wife abt Michigan!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I don't post often, but this just was just hilarious to me so I thought I would throw it out there for consumption.

As you may or may not know, Johnny Damon is the newest Tiger. He signed a huge one-year contract. He previously played for Boston, then the Yankees. Apparently, his wife (who is a debutante of sorts) didn't think Michigan or Detroit were "cosmopolitan" enough and she didn't want him to come here. So the Tigers had to give him more money to placate that problem. So he is here now.

Sean Mann, of Let's Save Michigan, composed an open letter to Johnny Damon's wife. The letter is awesome. But even more awesome are the pictures that Sean created, using several cut-outs of her.

I think this is simply awesome, and wanted to share...

Link Here

2 comments:

Noah 3:20 PM  

That was awesome. Leave it to Sean to zing with class!

Bob 8:25 AM  

Dig it and the organization too.

I liked the photoshopping and staging too. Sean is a funny, funny man.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP