I Do Not Care

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

God save the queen!  We mean, it, maaaaaan...
I do not give one single itty bitty flying fuck about roayl weddings, Princes, future Princesses, Queens and Kings. I don't care who Prince William or Henry, whichever it is, if that's their names, marries a hot chick (though I do care that she is hot). I don't care that the wedding may coincide with the Queen's "diamond jubilee," whatever the flipping freak that is. And when you report that both this royal wedding, which you have reported ad nauseum at least a year before it's even happening, and this "diamond jubilee" are desired by the royal family as "conservative, un-elaborate affairs," I want to choke on my own laughter and bile.

So please, NPR, CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, major newspapers and everyone else...please. Knock it off. 234 years ago we flipped the bird to pointy golden headpieces, and then had to kick them back out again in 1812.

That is all.

10 comments:

Monk-in-Training 1:21 PM  

But Smitty, I am a huge fan of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

Wouldn't you reconsider?

Noah 1:46 PM  

Wow, Monk. You really had to dig for that one, didn't you.

Still, sadly, no. Royalty is funny.

steves 3:58 PM  

While I find it mildly ironic that you would dedicate space and some degree of mental effort to a topic that you don't care about, I tend to agree.

Bob 4:19 PM  

I will wait for the nude pics of the princess-to-be.

When those show up, I will tune in.

Monk-in-Training 6:07 PM  

now, now Bob, I am certain our virtuous Smitty would NEVER post untoward pictures of any lady, Princess or no. :)

Noah 6:57 PM  

Steve:

Thus...the real humor behind this post.

Bob/Monk:

I have been coming the interwebs for nude pix of Kate. Alas, she appears to be one of the only hot models who didn't at one point in time do something for Larry Flint.

Noah 6:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steves 8:01 AM  

I have been coming the interwebs for nude pix of Kate.

I hope you meant combing.

I will admit that out of all the various 'royals', she seems to be the most normal.

Bob 8:21 AM  

Steve-
"I hope you meant combing."

Hilarious.

Actually he meant to spell it with a "u".

Monk-

We here at ATK, do have our limits. We would not actually post the photos. We may e-mail a link here and there, but actually post? We are way above that sort of thing.

Monk-in-Training 3:45 PM  

You guys are a hoot!

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP