Amateur Hour 2

Monday, February 04, 2008

Here is my little remodel job. I basically divided my basement into 4 areas. On each side of the central stairs will be a playroom and an office area. Behind the stairs is my workshop area.


Behind the new drywall in the background is our laundry/storage room.










Also, next to the laundry room, will be my brewery...

...OK, I made that last part up.

I need to start subcontracting some of this stuff to some suckers friends since I usually only get about 4 hours per week to work on it. I haven't decided what to do with the ceiling yet. Maybe Smitty has a plan on that.

2 comments:

Sopor 1:34 PM  

Nice Bob!

Where is that brewery picture from? It's strange to see such a high-tech high-capacity brewhouse in what appears to be a finished commercial space, normally you're looking at bare concrete...

Bob 1:37 PM  

I just did a Google Images search for the brewery picture. I think I googled "brewery equipment".

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP