Shit My Dad Says...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Well, not exactly. My dad can be pretty funny, but Justin has been getting a lot of buzz and possibly a TV deal, though it would have to be cleaned up quite a bit. Here are some of the funnier posts:

"I don't need more friends. You got friends and all they do is ask you to help them move. Fuck that. I'm old. I'm through moving shit."


"You worry too much. Eat some bacon... What? No, I got no idea if it'll make you feel better, I just made too much bacon."


I think the baby shit....Well, I'm smelling shit right now, so if it ain't the baby, one of you has a big fucking problem."


"I wanted to see Detroit win. I've been there. It's like God took a shit on a parking lot. They deserve some good news."

3 comments:

Rickey 3:59 PM  

Heh funny stuff sir.

BTW, you folks might be interested to learn that Rickey's getting the blog back together again...

steves 10:38 PM  

Great news Rickey. Did you get the house?

Noah 10:02 AM  

Yay!

You will always be welcome to post here as well; we won't remove your authorship privileges.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP