Apologies to "Anonymous", and Something Funny

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First...

my apologies to "anonymous." He left 2 posts on my post about the "flat tire" which, in a haze, I didn't read clearly and I thought they were spam, so I deleted them. Then I got his message about censorship, then I remembered I put the spam-blocking word verification on....

Oops.

So, sorry Anonymous. I didn't mean to censor your comments. I had a moment of stupidity yesterday. Post away (though I do *wish* you'd reveal yourself!).

On to the funny.

There is a protest outside the capitol today. A group of snowmen are protesting possible tax increases.

While this is a hilarious and unique type of protest...

...someone should tell the snowmen that they don't pay any taxes.
UPDATE
I didn't know snowmen could vote. What is this country coming to when we count snowmen as people?

7 comments:

Bob 12:28 PM  

Screw anonymous, he/she cannot even put their name on it, then no apologies are needed.

I just walked past this "protest" not having realized that voting rights were given to snow people.

Bob 4:47 PM  

We shopuld send this to Balloon-juice.

Mr Furious 11:23 PM  

I didn't know snowmen could vote. What is this country coming to when we count snowmen as people?

Fuck it. If corporations count as people, why not snowmen?

Anonymous,  8:26 AM  

I actually think that is kind of funny. Certainly more amusing than most crotchety protests.

I am not generally a fan of anonymous comments.

steves 8:27 AM  

Except when I do it. I am the exception to the rule.

Bob 8:32 AM  

ACORN might get these guys to vote.

Hey, I thought ACORN was on our side?

C 2:18 PM  

Wonders if we *incorporate* the snowmen ... will they then have legally defensible rights?

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP