Beer News

Monday, February 22, 2010

As much as I like to pretend that ATK is the only beer-related blog of any worth, there is another one out there.

The Manager of Crunchy's in East Lansing, Paul Stewart, has a great site called This Week In Beer. It has a blog, a video blog, Podcasts, beer reviews from a "pro" and a new initiate of big beers, and the like.

In other words, Paul's site is what I've always wanted to do!

Crunchy's is the bar that, every other week, hosts a "meet the brewer" night, with chances to meet and have in-depth chats with great Michigan brewers and drink specials on kegs from that brewery. The next one coming up is this Wednesday, around 8:30 pm, with the brewers from Founders (my favorite in-state brewery).

Go check out This Week In Beer. I have a lot of respect for Paul, and find him to be a true advocate for beer and Michigan Breweries. He's a great guy who, at risk to his own bottom line, tries hard to bring craft beer to East Lansing.

2 comments:

Bob 3:56 PM  

WOW!

I was just thinking..."When did Smitty say that next brewer's night is? Huh, I will check the blog and search for his last post."

Holy crap, I arrive and there it is, right front and center.

Thanks for the update. See you Wednesday.

Noah 4:03 PM  

It's like I read minds.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP