Happy Memorial Day!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Memorial day... but more importantly:

Thank you! To all the servicemen who have given their lives for my freedom! There is nothing I can do sufficiently honor your sacrifices.

Today, I will be starting Summer out right, playing a round of Disc Golf, then coming home to grill some steaks and enjoy some fine brews. I've actually got 5 beers for today... I just couldn't make up my mind! I've got Founders Pale Ale, Dark Horse Raspberry Ale, Dogfish Head Festina Peche, Mount Pleasant Brewing Company Stout, and Weihenstephaner Weisse.

Anybody else got big plans, or a simple day of enjoyment planned?

2 comments:

B Mac 1:09 PM  

I echo Sopor's thoughts. God bless those who serve, and those who never came home.

I'm celebrating by... um... writing a fricking law review article. FML.

Noah 8:16 PM  

I have been radio-silent because we have had friends in from out of town all weekend. Big huge fun...but am pretty exhausted now.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP