Religious Knowledge - Take the Test.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

As has been reported over the last week, a study by the Pew Research Center's Forum on Religion & Public Life found:

Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups on a new survey of religious knowledge, outperforming evangelical Protestants, mainline Protestants and Catholics on questions about the core teachings, history and leading figures of major world religions.
I found this concept facinating and took the test.  I got 13 out of 15.  I am such a heathen.


Take the test yourself here and let us know how you did.

3 comments:

Noah 7:31 PM  

I took the test about a week ago. 15 out of 15. Heh.

Monk-in-Training 9:47 PM  

Smitty! whoa! Dude, I got 14 out of 15. It was that revivalist Puritan that got me! ;)

Noah 10:59 PM  

It was that revivalist Puritan that got me!

It almost fooled me, because in the possible answers they gave you both the first AND second revivalist movement "chiefs." I probably just got lucky with my answer, and deserve a 14 instead of 15.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP