The Contest - "I'm Out!"

Friday, August 04, 2006


I love this episode of Seinfeld. You know the one, where Geroge admits he was "busted" by his mother doing a certain one-handed deed to the pictures in a Glamor magazine. This sparks a contest amongst the characters about who can go the longest, with Kramer losing almost immediately.

Well, this little contest in Jolly-Ol England just may be the icing on the cake to a lengthy lifetime career of laughing at sex humor. I'm talking about the Masturbate-a-thon.

Hopefully, Jerry Lewis will never incorporate this tactic into his current telethon.

Indeed, here at Around the Keg, I aim to be your one-stop shop of vice and low-brow humor. And I'll be purchasing 1 ticket to London...

Update: Check out the U.S. Registration Site here and the U.K. Site here. This is hilarious.

2 comments:

Bob 10:04 AM  

Everyone's in stunned silence...

Thrillhous 12:08 PM  

I'm silent, but I'm not stunned. Just working on that record . . .

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP