Happy New Beer!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year folks!

I'm not one for New Years resolutions, as those are fleeting goals meant to be broken and often are. No, instead, I have New Years Suggestions. This way when I fall down on them, which I invariably do, I don't feel as bad. It was just a suggestion anyway.

One such suggestion is this: that I will endeavor to keep up more on the blog in 2010. There are beer reviews just backlogged, waiting to be put on the site. 2010 is a huge election year in national and state politics, as Michigan turns over its entire government (Guv, Sec'y of State, AG, State Senate, State House, Congressional delegation). Foiled bomb plots, growing families...all of it. Thank heavens for Bob last year, posting prolifically, and steve holding up his end of the deal. SO I guess I'll get off my duff an get moving on it myself.

Enjoy your own New Years Suggestions, and we'll look forward to you all stopping by a much more active blog in 2010. For a few weeks anyway...

4 comments:

steves 8:03 PM  

I need to post more, too.

Bob 8:19 AM  

I think Steve beat us all in posts for 2009.

Monk-in-Training 8:55 AM  

I look forward to your upcoming posts in the new year!

Br. James Patrick

steves 4:00 PM  

Bob, you were pretty prolific, too.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP