My apologies for the confusion!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some of you may have seen my update at the end of the Stone 11th Anniversary review before I removed it. This update apparently has caused some confusion amongst the readers, and I feel pretty bad so I want to clear it up and apologize!

First off, I'm very sorry Smitty! I had no clue that would get confused, and I hope nothing bad comes of it!

Second off, that was ME, Sopor that "got popped", so please leave poor Smitty alone, he did naught!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  10:31 PM  

I want not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous,  8:06 PM  

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP