One Little Web-bit

Monday, September 08, 2008

So, in an attempt to find a way to declare my allegiance in advance of this week's Michigan/ND game, I did a Google Image search of 'fucking Notre Dame'. And what do you think was the first hit?

It was this image, from none other than the good people at Around The Keg.



Congratulations, and well done gentlemen. We are now the world's foremost internet source of images related to inappropriate fornication with Our Lady.

**** UNRELATED UPDATE***
This has nothing to do with the earlier post; but it pretty well encapsulates what I've learned thus far in Law School...


Supreme Court Rules Death Penalty Is 'Totally Badass'

5 comments:

Bob 6:51 PM  

Hey, uh dude?

U of M has a law school you know.

Not good enough for you?

B Mac 8:05 PM  

Quite the opposite my good friend... quite the opposite.

It was requested that I not attend their institution of higher learning. In fact, they insisted upon it.

steves 9:54 PM  

The SC would get more press if they decided stuff like that. Funny stuff.

Bob 7:03 AM  

"Quite the opposite my good friend... quite the opposite.

It was requested that I not attend their institution of higher learning. In fact, they insisted upon it."

WTF? Damn those pinkos in Ann Arbor. Don't they know who they were dealing with?

Noah 1:44 PM  

I absolutely want to see even minor property law decisions phrased in this manner.

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP