Moron the Community Center 3 Blocks From Ground Zero

Monday, August 23, 2010

Watch in fascination as an angry lily-white mob threatens a guy who they think is a Muslim (24 seconds in, he delivers, fearlessly, my favorite quote of this entire debate: "y'all dumb motherfuckers don't know my opinion on shit.").We are a stupid, stupid people.

From Little Green Footballs (quoted from the videographer): "Later I caught up with the man who’s name is Kenny. He is a Union carpenter who works at Ground Zero."

The next time NPR of all stations calls it the Ground Zero Mosque, I am calling them and asking for my money back. As far as I'm concerned, that phrase is part and parcel to the racist attack we see here. It fuels all of the misconceptions that the drivers of this movement use to their advantage. It's fucking twisted.

3 comments:

Streak 9:18 AM  

This is Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich's America. Thanks, morans.

Bob 4:17 PM  

Ohhh Caaannadaaaa....

Streak 10:44 AM  

I really think this is going to end badly. The only good news I have seen is that Ron Paul is calling this out for what it is. I think he is largely a crazy right winger, but at least he is sane on this.

I am afraid that the Tea Party brigade has left sanity well behind, though, and am not sure anyone can pull them back in. Here is Mark Williams calling Bloomberg a "judencrat".

Post a Comment

Followers

Potential Drunks

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP